Content & Creative
Social Media & Influencer Relations Specialist
New York City, NY - Full Time
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and thoughtful social media guru to support our brand marketing team with a variety of tasks related to social media, influencers, events, public relations, partnerships and more. This role will be instrumental in bringing the Mignonne Gavigan brand to life across social media channels and will have an immediate impact on brand awareness and revenue. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and detail oriented, a hard worker with a “no task is too small” attitude, and an exceptional multitasker and communicator. This role reports into the Brand Marketing Manager & VP of Ecommerce & Brand Creative.
- Social Media Management: execute content calendar by posting content to social media channels in a timely manner.
- Create a social media posting schedule with direction from Brand Manager and schedule all social post’s minimum a week out.
- Create a weekly social media report to share with the brand team every Monday and company-wide every Tuesday.
- Assist with the growth of company’s influencer marketing strategy.
- Brand Ambassador/Influencer Program support: Identify potential partners, coordinate outreach, onboard partners into our program, facilitate product gifting and secure all photo/video assets.
- Reporting: Assist with a variety of reporting across social media, the brand ambassador program, and more
- Content support: Support the Creative team on a variety of content initiatives including outreach to content creators, securing photos/videos from partners, and organizing photo and video assets
- Event coordination: Assist with the coordination and execution of pop-ups, activations and other events
- Design a program of initiatives to amplify our brand story and establish as one of the leading global brands
- Build our influencer network through the brand team’s selection, as well as through direct influencer outreach, grow relationships personally for the brand in-house
- Manage end-to-end campaign design and execution, from influencer selection and liaison to content creation and analysis/reporting
- Craft innovative campaigns, test new target audiences to ensure we deliver the highest possible exposure for our brand
- Develop a solid measurement framework and ensure deep understanding of campaign impact on brand metrics and KPIs (e.g. engagement, sales, ROI)
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with key influencers and brand ambassadors, engaging their communities in a collaborative, meaningful and creative way
- Work in collaboration with the brand & content team to deliver coherent impactful cross channel campaigns and initiatives
- Public Relations management: Support our public relations agency with any needs related to scheduling and coordination, product gifting, providing launch materials, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in social media & Influencer marketing, preferably in hyper-growth and/or marketplace companies
- Deep understanding of the (US market) and the social media landscape - understanding of each platform
- Strong analytical acumen
- Understanding of Affiliate Marketing programs, how to set up and manage
- Structured planning and project management skills. Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Creative storyteller with experience developing and distributing content through influencers, partners and brand ambassadors
- Proven experience building brand awareness through content optimization across social platforms, leveraging each platform’s unique features and audiences
- A strong customer-centric mindset
- Can-do attitude, able to work independently, taking the initiative in a fast-changing work environment to get things off the ground
- Curiosity about fashion marketplaces
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a positive, “no task too small” attitude
- Work well in an environment where changing priorities may shift day-to-day. Flexible attitude.
- Must be able to work in the NYC office Tuesday-Thursday, and occasionally be in on Monday & Friday
What you can expect:
- Unlimited vacation policy and bonus time off - 1 week over the holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Generous employee discount and gifted product
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K participation
- A team that works hard but also knows how to have fun together
- Occasional domestic travel may be required for various events and activations